I am sure many of you must be jealous of your friends using cool apps in their iPhone when you just have an Android. Your reasons are well understood that you do actually not want to take much pain in data transfer process that iPhone users go through. Yet, somewhere inside you do crave for some solution to use, rather, experience those applications without switching to apple.
Fear Not! We want to share solution for running all IOS apps via emulators on your windows computer or a laptop.
Let us first understand how this process works! It takes an IOS environment to install or run an IOS App. How to create IOS environment on your windows pc? It is pretty simple. You need to install an IOS Emulator. There are tens of dozens of IOS emulator available to help you with that.
If you still didn’t get that, let me explain it to you in a simpler manner. In order to install any application, you need an environment around it. The app has to be conducive of the environment, i.e. it has to be fixed or run on the technology it can understand.
What emulators does, is create an artificial IOS environment that will run a software giving an app feeling of actual IOS environment without fancy of having a MacBook or Apple PC. You might be aware of a virtual disk drive used to run ISO files! There is no, but an artificial disk drive created by software to the program detects it as it is running on actual drive and you can have access in its content. In similar manner, these emulators work. They create a virtual environment.
Why To Use iOS Emulators?
Emulators are generally used so your iPhone or iPad need not be installed with any beta apps or trial apps that might actually prove problem for your device. Also if you do not own IOS devices, these emulators will help you to give a feel of how the app or game runs on simulator giving a specific experience that you would receive on the IOS device.
While apps are designed or rather created, testing them in emulators helps coders and developers to trace the bug without disrupting or damaging the IOS device.
In case you are tired of playing games on tiny screen of your iPhone and iPad, and you would like to play on your 22inch monitor, these emulators come in handy. Some of these emulators come with screening streaming facility that helps user to stream to other device and even television, thus giving a High definition view of the application or games that are being played or used on the emulators.
Now for the folks who are ready to experience, let us begin by giving you top Best IOS emulators of 2018
This one can provide you with online support for IOS and Android both. Just create an online account and use it. There is no need of downloading actual software, and there is no need of IDE to develop your own apps. There is a ready simulator of your app that you can easily upload. It has couple of plans per minutes and also a trial one that can give you max two (2) users. Check it out here
- Smooth functionality, ready apps available.
- Cost effective and available with tailor-made pricing plans for more volume.
This is a software simulator, not online, so you can get exact iPhone experience while using it. This simulator is GI, created using Adobe Integrated Runtime, called Adobe AIR. It is used to develop apps on PC’s and mobiles using Adobe tools like Flash, Flex and Actionscript. You can use pre-installed apps to feel its experience like using an iPhone. However, some of the applications available on Appstore might not visible or available in this simulator. Try out this one from here.
- Interface performs smooth and fast for games.
- Graphics look amazing with great clarity.
Electric Plum Mobile Studio
This one is a pretty important one even though it is just a simulator. The reason behind mentioning this emulator in the list is because of its top-notch functionality. The simulator also constantly gets updated to stay clear of any unwanted bugs during the simulation process. It simply stands a chance to be on the list!
- There is google chrome integration available along with a couple of debugging tools like WebKit.
- You can customise HTML 5 support with your requirements of either upgrading or downgrade it.
- Simultaneous use with iPad and iPhone for multiple instances.
Download Electric Mobile Studio – Here
This one is a combination of both designer and emulator. A very simple process to create your own IOS application. Currently one of the popular emulators among iPad users who want to see the app functionality in a larger screen. It also offers some of the best features offered by fewer apps in the market. Both user interface and testing feature is one in a class.
- Customizing work-bench to segregate the work environment.
- Gives experience in both iPhone and iPad.
- A couple of building design templates that will help reduce your app creation time.
Download MobiOne for Windows – Here
This one is a cross-function platform for iOS apps and is generally used by users who have a passion for app development. This one is similar to ipadian which next in our list. By the way, you get to choose between paid and free version. For complete experience choose a paid version that is at ninety-nine dollars ($99). The drag and drop feature in app development is amazing for developers.
- Pricing, for $99 you can get complete advantages
- Drag and Drop Design with WYSIWYG feature simplifies tedious tasks.
Download SmartFace Emulator for Windows – Here
Termed as one of the best emulators in windows for iPad having amazing features besides being user-friendly environment it also has Apple features such as iMessage, SIRI and TvOS. Though the interface is quite similar to iPad and iPhone one cannot run all applications that are available in Appstore.
- iPad and iPhone interface helps to relate and check for both platforms in case of a trial of beta apps.
- Apps associated with SIRI, iMessages and TvOS can be used additionally since it already available with the emulator.
Download iPadian Emulator for Windows – Here
Is one of the platforms that has silently but firmly gained popularity over a period. Not to get confused with any cryptocurrency, ripple proves to be one of the best forms of emulator for app testers. Not only testing but also developers find it quite comfortable for using this one. This is also quite popular among techno freaks referred to an alternative to Ipadian. One of the best features is this emulator is an extension based on google chrome browser.
- Extension available with Chrome browser so there is no need of a separate window.
- Best alternative to ipadian for its speed, agility and graphics.
Download Ripple for Windows – Here
Gaming enthusiastic users use this. Those who would like to play IOS games and also use apps with version 9 and 10 of iOS. It is a very simple emulator that will allow users to enjoy IOS games without any lag.
- Almost No lag while playing heavy games. (Personally tried it)
- Great graphics displayed while playing games.
Download iMAME for Windows – Here
This one is a part of startup that actually helps developers not only to build apps but also send demos to other users before that can put in for sale. i.e. they can use if for beta version. It would enable you to stream apps to any cell phone or pc in any browser. Also, it is quite secure. It leaves no trace once the user is done watching the preview/testing beta version. To use this amazing service, there is a fee involved that is quite nominal which is, as low as five cents for sixty seconds. ($0.05, for 1 minute). In case you require a higher volume of time you can contact their team and get a customizable pricing accordingly.
- Cheap pricing, and as mentioned customizable pricing for long term.
- Can send demos to different users.
- Safe and does not leave a trace after streaming the demo of app or game.
Download Runthatapp – Here
Another one that is popular with gamers. Users, who are more into IOS gaming, generally use this one. One of the primary advantages of this emulator it is completely free. Setting it up is also very easy and user-friendly so users and developers use it to just play games or test new and upcoming apps.
- User-friendly UI with fantastic clarity.
- Cost effective – It’s free so that it won’t hit your pocket.
Download App.io for Windows – Here
This one has also gained a slow momentum with popularity. This simulator enacts as an iPhone on your pc or laptop. Yet again some apps do not function completely. It provides powerful gaming experience with optimum quality graphics, and user interface exactly like iPhone.
- Mimicking your iPhone so you can have exact experience
- Does not lag (User Experience)
Download iPhone Simulator – Here
The official iPhone Emulator. Official iPhone emulator from Apple, Technically it is not too user-friendly. You would take time to get through it. But once you have mastered it, then you would not choose any other emulator.
- Its officially Apple, so chances of Bugs, or compatibility won’t be an issue.
- Almost all Apple Store apps work on this platform.
Download Xamarin TestFlight – Here
Nintendo 3DS Emulator
That’s what I am talking. Now if you are a game addict like me and would like to play games by Nintendo on iPhone like Mimito, Fire Emblem Heroes etc., Nintendo has something very exciting. You can now play games exclusively from Nintendo for IOS to your Windows PC or laptop. Simple use the Nintendo 3DS Emulator and you are ready to roll. Not only 2D but also 3D games are available on the platform. Check the best nintendo 3DS emulator for windows and android.
- You get a full console gaming experience for your Windows, PC or Laptop.
- 3D is one of the best feature that is supported.
- User Interface is so light yet does not lag any heavy games played on it.
So folks above were 13 best emulators available for your use. Please make sure you backup all your data and have a proper antivirus installed on your pc. We would not encourage you to install any software that is unauthorised or not validated that would harm your computer or data. This article is for knowledge purpose and has no intention of causing any sort of damage to your device or devices.
Last but not the least with respect to editors’ choice I would like to share my top 3 emulators that proved to be worthy of coming on my list.
At third number, we have Xamarin TestFlight. The reason is simple. It is official Apple Emulator. So all of the apps would function properly as required and are currently running on IOS devices.
The second number goes to Nintendo. Since I am a game freak and using this emulator, I have had one of the best experiences while playing games and checking new apps.
And the winner in today’s article is RunThatApp. There are couple of reasons this emulator made it to number 1.
- Firstly, while creating the app one can also send it to other users a demo copy for sharing and testing out bugs if any. How cool is that?
- Secondly, It does not leave any trace after streaming. So I don’t have to fear of my idea getting stolen or copied.
- Lastly, costing. It is actually quite affordable. For mere 5 cents, one can use its service for a minute and bonus point when there are customizable pricing solutions available when you have a long project. With a combination of all these points, RunThatApp has surpassed all other IOS emulators for windows and proved its worth.
Thank you for reading. For more interesting content and information subscribe to our blog. We have latest updates on app market trends, apple, android and technological advancements that are going around the globe.