XBox 360 is a beast when it comes to console gaming. The console gaming unit is manufactured by the software giant Microsoft. Every gamer has got his hands on the Xbox 360 at least once in their life. You just cannot resist the charms and the impeccable specifications of the console gaming unit. Another reason to get your hands on an Xbox 360 is because some games are only available for Xbox 360. The PC version of the games haven’t been released yet.
If you want to play these games which haven’t been released for PC yet, this article will guide you to do so. This article mainly focuses on how to play Xbox 360 games on PC. For people who cannot get their hands on a Xbox 360, this tutorial will help you to play all the Xbox 360 games you desire to play on your desktop PC.
This article will teach you how to Play Xbox 360 Games on PC. We have also compiled a small list of Best Xbox 360 Emulator to help you in the process.
How to Play XBox 360 Games On PC
The Xbox 360 runs on a totally different run-time environment. Windows run-time environment and the Xbox 360 run-time environment are totally different. This means that you cannot play Xbox games on your windows PC. However, there are software called as emulators which mimic the run-time environment of XBox. These emulators will allow you to install and play your favorite XBox game on your Windows PC. There is a list of Best Xbox Emulators at the end of the article. This will allow you to choose the best one suitable for your needs. Different emulators offer unique and different features. I have listed down some of the in-built stock features which these emulators offer. Go through the features once to understand what you can do with an Emulator.
Before I move on and explain you how to Play Xbox 360 games on PC, you first to make sure that you meet certain requirements. It is essential to meet the minimum requirement or you might be going through a rough and unpleasant gaming experience.
Requirements – To Play Xbox 360 Games On PC
You need to fulfill these requirements to ensure that you have a smooth gaming experience when you XBox emulators on your PC. If you don’t meet the minimum requirements, you might experience lag. This will ruin your gaming experience. To make sure this does not happen, you need to meet these requirements:
- 64-bit Intel Dual core processor. AMD processors will also work.
- Atleast 2 GB RAM.
- 20 GB free disk space on your Hard Disk to install the emulator and game files.
- Graphic card: A graphic card is not essential but if you have one its great! This will ensure that you don’t lag while playing games which demand high graphics.
Now that we are done with the requirements, let us get to know some of stunning features of the best Xbox 360 Emulators.
- Allows you to simulate Xbox 360 run-time environment on your windows PC.
- Run multiple Xbox 360 games at once.
- Uses less resources as compared to the original Xbox 360.
- You can customize the graphics settings. You can run the games on low graphics if you don’t have a strong processor or graphics card.
Exciting features, right? Now let’s cut to the chase and check out how to run emulators on PC so that you can play your favorite XBox 360 game without any more further delay. The emulator I’m using in this tutorial is one of highest rated emulators out there!
Play Xbox 360 Games on PC – Xenia Emulator
Xenia Emulator is the most loved emulator by thousands of people who want to play XBox games on their PC. Currently, Xenia Emulator is the only emulator which works flawlessly on every windows platform. It is also the only emulator that’s currently working. All the other emulators seem to be out-dated.
Here’s a step by step guide which will show you how to install Xenia Emulator. The guide will also explain how to install and play games from Xenia Emulator:
- Download the Xenia Emulator on your windows PC from the official website here.
- Once the software finishes downloading, unzip it and install it on your machine.
- When the installation process is finished, run the emulator by double-clicking on the Xenia.exe file which is present in the Xenia folder.
- Once the emulator boots up perfectly. Its time to install some games.
You can download XBox 360 games from third-party websites or from torrent websites. There are a majority of websites and torrent platforms on the surface web which offer downloading of Xbox 360 game files. Once you have downloaded a game of your choice, to run it in the emulator follow the below given process.
- Open the emulator. Then go to File menu > Open.
- A window will pop-up which will ask you to browse and select the game file that you want to load.
- Choose and select the game file which you want to load.
- Click Open.
And that’s it! Your game be started by now. This is a very easy process to play Xbox 360 games on PC. I also sincerely hope that you liked our pick, Xenia Emulator as one of the best XBox 360 emulator. Most of the Xbox 360 emulators available on the surface web are shabby and don’t work at all! The latest windows update has made it more harder for XBox emulators to properly function on Windows. However, Xenia Emulator keeps getting constant updates from its developers. This ensure that the program works flawlessly even tho when it keeps getting harder and harder for other Emulators to survive out there.
If you run into any problems while installing the emulator or while playing games on the emulator, feel free to let us know about your issue. Our team will try our best to fix your issue as soon as possible. Also, if you can’t find a trusted and genuine website to download Xb0x 360 games on your PC, let us know by commenting below. We’ll soon post an article listing down the best websites to download XBox 360 games.